Thursday 19 June 2008

Jerry Hall - Hall To Daughters Dont Fall For A Man Like Jagger


Former supermodel JERRY HALL has banned her daughters from marrying men like SIR MICK JAGGER - because the rocker was a serial womaniser.

The Texan beauty insists her 23-year relationship with the Rolling Stones singer was devastated by his infidelity.

And now the 51-year-old is determined not to let her daughters Elizabeth, 21, and Georgia-May, 16, repeat her mistakes.

She says, "No, never (would I allow them to date womanisers).

"But I don't think they would. They have far more confidence than I did, and they have great boundaries. It took me longer to learn those.

"I probably stayed with him for longer than I should have done."

Hall has two other children with ex-husband Jagger: James, 22, and Gabriel, ten. The couple split in 1999 after nine years of marriage.





See Also