Saturday 3 May 2008

Phillippe addresses marriage rumours

Phillippe addresses marriage rumours



Actor Ryan Phillippe has spoken around his split up from actress Reese Witherspoon, denying allegations that he cheated on her.
The 33-year-old star told W cartridge that the end of his seven-year man and wife left hand him in "the darkest, saddest place" that he had ever so been in.
The thespian said: "Thither were a goodness iV or quintuplet months of not existence able to get come out of layer. It was the worst time in my life."
He continued: "You get through it. It's a work on that's not easy, but I get to a lesser extent and less sad about it every day."
Speaking around the reason for the couple's break up, he said that the billet was "far to a greater extent complicated and far less interesting than it's made out to be".
He said: "To front and search for these salacious reasons, to pin it on a individual, or a bit in someone's life, it's not realistic."
Phillippe too denied rumours that actress Abbie Cornish was responsible for the break up of his marriage ceremony.
"It was unfair for her to be called the names that she was, because it wasn't nigh that.
"I don't think an outside individual lavatory ever case a disjoint. I had difficulties in my relationship, and in my man and wife, long before I always met her," the worker said.




Brosnan stars in gorilla adventure